Igor is an original bronze sculpture made in 2005 by Raffaello Romanelli. The piece draws inspiration from "The Thinker" by Rodin and, indeed, the complex yet balanced pose suggests thought and reflection and can be appreciated from every angle just like Rodin's masterpiece. For Igor, Raffaello Romanelli used a live model in accordance with the traditional technique of observation and simultaneous hand-modeling of a clay sculpture, the first mold for achieving the bronze piece.
• Material: Bronze
• Dimensions (in): W 14.82 x D 12.09 x H 16.77
• Dimensions (cm): W 38 x D 31 x H 43
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 10-12 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy