This bookcase by NB Milano is a harmonious composition of wood and leather. The poplar and okoume plywood structure is veneered in oak, finished and polished with specific natural oils in order to achieve the ebony-like dark color. Frontally, the bookcase is covered with full grain leather with bas-relief motifs and features two handles in natural brass. Once closed, this piece of furniture is limited in size, as it is just 1 meter wide. When open, it doubles its dimensions, revealing four sections of internal shelves.
• Material: Oak Wood, Leather, Brass, Poplar Wood and Okoume Marine Plywood
• Dimensions (in): 86.2 x 39.3 x 24
• Dimensions (cm): 219 x 100 x 61
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $300
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy