This is a handmade notebook by Florentine bookbinder Giannini, with a 17th Century style wood cover and naturally tanned leather for the spine. The sheets of paper are marbled on the outside, making the book an extremely elegant item to own or to gift. Each book is a one-off and, thus, the color may vary slightly. It comes inside a lined toile box.
• Material: Leather, Walnut Wood, Paper
• Dimensions (in): W 7.41 x D 1.17 x H 10.92
• Dimensions (cm): W 19 x D 3 x H 28
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: $50
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy