These remarkable candle holders by Pestelli feature a silver base that depicts the clawed feet of a bird, upon which is placed a Madagascan ammonite shell that supports the candlestick. Pestelli created this design reflecting on the age of these fossils - 3 to 4 million years, and symbolically made them "walk again" with bird feet.
• Material: Sterling Silver, Ammonite Fossil
• Dimensions (in): W 3.705 x D 2.34 x H 4.68
• Dimensions (cm): W 9.5 x D 6 x H 12
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy