This exquisite putter was designed by Tobia Scarpa in 2004 and was approved for use on a golf course by Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews. Its name means "more" in Latin, signifying the tension toward improvement and the quest for perfection. The head of the piece is in 925/1000 silver in which it is inserted a contoured titanium element that links the head to the shaft. On the bottom there are two compartments that can accomodate tungsten weights (included), in order to balance the piece and improve performance. Available with shaft and accessories, only two putters are available.
• Material: Silver, Tungsten, Titanium
• Dimensions (in): W 35.43 x D 5.12 x H 1.97
• Dimensions (cm): W 90 x D 13 x H 5
• Handmade In Italy