This sculpture, hand carved in gorgeous white Carrara marble, evokes ancient Italian traditions. Typical of Grottaglie, a town in the southern region of Apulia, the pumo has many different symbolic meanings. The beautiful stylized rosebud sculpture is a staple in every Apulia home. A piece like this would customarily be given as a wedding gift, symbolizing the beginning of a new life.
• Material: White Carrara Marble
• Dimensions (Ø-Height, in): 5.9 x 9.1
• Dimensions (Ø-Height, cm): 15 x 23
• Handmade In Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy