Inspired by the youthful memories of the designer, Materials is a table base made of fragments from the past: a sphere of alabaster, a cogged wheel made of sandstone and a fragment of wall of brick and cement, smoothed by river water over decades. The glass tabletop, 47 x 47 x 0.5 in, balances perfectly on top of the base.
• Material: Alabaster, Sandstone, Stone Brick, Cement
• Dimensions (in): 13 x 47.2 x 47.2
• Dimensions (cm): 33 x 120 x 120
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 6-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $300
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy