This line of ceramic umbrella stands was designed in the 1950s by Torido Mazzotti. These are collector's items in the "modern" style, designed for what was then a new type of decor. Torido was the first member of the Mazzotti family to separate the design phase from the execution phase, ushering in the era of collaboration with the Futurists and anticipating by decades the era of close cooperation of designers and ceramist manufacturers. This precious majolica vase is entirely handmade.
• Material: Ceramics
• Dimensions (in): 20.5 x 11.8 x 11.8
• Dimensions (cm): 52 x 30 x 30
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 6-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy