Mori is a furniture piece that expresses the opposite aesthetics of full and empty. Its appearance depends on where you look. As in a forest, some trees are visible while others aren't, we enjoy the environment without distinguishing individual forms. This room divider by Slow Wood consists of a self standing structure in solid ash wood, composed of two crossbeams – one S-shaped at the bottom and a straight one at the top – to which woods strips are applied conferring fluidity, sinuosity and motion to the object.
• Material: Ash Wood
• Dimensions (in): W 35.49 x D 14.82 x H 70.2
• Dimensions (cm): W 91 x D 38 x H 180
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 8-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy