This graceful platter is entirely handcrafted by the skilled artisans of Nuove Forme both in the molding of the clay, the typically Mediterranean terra rossa, and in its embellishment. The painted decoration is inspired by St Francis, in particular by the story of the taming of the wolf of Gubbio, the Saint's hometown in Umbria. This piece, part of the Gubbio collection, is especially suitable for serving main courses and desserts.
• Material: Terra Rossa Ceramic
• Dimensions (in): 13.8 x 13.8 x 1.8
• Dimensions (cm): 35 x 35 x 4.5
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy