Murano glasswork embellishes the frame of this masterfully handcrafted mirror by Ongaro e Fuga. The original design dates to the 1970s, when the glass artists of the Venetian atelier first started to employ the traditional Murano glass flowers in modern design mirrors. In this piece, the shimmering flowers in clear glass give a sense of elegant, silvery brilliance.
• Material: Murano Glass, Wood
• Dimensions (in): 39,37 x 39,37 x 3,15
• Dimensions (cm): 100 x 100 x 8
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy