This original model of this bronze sculpture depicting a panther belongs to the Gallery's famous historic collection. The panther's muscles were modeled in detail and fused in bronze employing the traditional lost-wax technique, the same used during the Renaissance by artists such as Donatello and Benvenuto Cellini. The piece is finished with a chiseling, which highlights the various details, and a protective glazing, which highlights the volumes.
• Material: Bronze
• Dimensions (in): W 9.75 x D 3.9 x H 5.85
• Dimensions (cm): W 25 x D 10 x H 15
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 10-12 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy