This exquisite ceramic sculpture is crafted using the coiling technique and cooked at 2190 degrees Fahrenheit, then finished with cinder-based enamels. The inside is hollow, like a vase and the base is in iron. Inside the belly of this one-of-a-kind piece, there is a sphere. When the piece is moved, the sphere produces a noise that poetically evokes a wave crushing on the shore.
• Material: Ceramics, Metal
• Dimensions (in): 7.9 x 14.6 x 4.3
• Dimensions (cm): 20 x 37 x 11
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 2-3 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy