This exquisite ceramic sculpture is crafted using the coiling technique and cooked at 2190 degrees Fahrenheit, then finished with cinder-based enamels. The inside is hollow, like a vase and the base is in iron. This one-of-a-kind piece represents a water carrier and symbolizes the sacredness of the element of water.
• Material: Ceramics, Metal
• Dimensions (in): 24 x 7.9 x 4.7
• Dimensions (cm): 61 x 20 x 12
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 2-3 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy