Prêt-à-porter is a collection of furniture compositions, designed by Studiopepe for Ivano Redaelli Interiors and characterized by the tubular steel construction with a black epoxy varnish finish and joints with a matte gold finish. This vanity furniture composition is made of wood panels upholstered in silk printed with a blue square fantasy, matte gold and black iron shelves, a small table with removable top in Canaletto inlaid walnut wood, a movable round mirror, and hooks in matte gold finish. A furniture composition particularly suitable for lofts and open interior spaces.
• Material: Steel, Walnut Wood, Silk, Mirror, Glass
• Dimensions (in): W 81.9 x D 27.3 x H 79.95
• Dimensions (cm): W 210 x D 70 x H 205
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $500
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy