Prêt-à-porter is a collection of furniture compositions, designed by Studiopepe for Ivano Redaelli Interiors and characterized by the tubular steel construction with a black epoxy varnish finish and joints with a matte gold finish. This version features two background side panels upholstered with printed silk, a small vanity chest with 3 drawers, steel shelves, and a small table with a removable top of Canaletto inlaid walnut wood. The piece is completed by a mirror, two glass lamps, and hooks in matte gold finish. A furniture composition particularly suitable for for lofts and open interior spaces.
• Material: Steel, Walnut Wood, Silk, Mirror, Glass
• Dimensions (in): W 93.6 x D 27.3 x H 79.95
• Dimensions (cm): W 240 x D 70 x H 205
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 3-4 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $500
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy