Elegant Italian semi-precious stones are gracefully set against black Belgian marble in this tableau depicting an orange butterfly. Accentuated by different shades of red, the butterfly is inlaid by Florentine master marble artists Scarpelli using ancient Renaissance techniques. It comes with a contemporary light gray frame.
• Material: Black Belgian Marble, Italian Semi-Precious Stones
• Dimensions (in): W 3.51 x D 1.56 x H 3.9
• Dimensions (cm): W 9 x D 4 x H 10
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy