The Florentine atelier Scarpelli Mosaici created this striking abstract composition of marbles and semi-precious stones in order to highlight each particular fluorescence. The artist worked chalcedony, dendrite, labradorite, and other stones with traditional techniques dating back to the Renaissance to achieve this modern piece that requires several days of work to be concluded.
• Material: Chalcedony, Dendrite, Labradorite, Semi-Precious Stones
• Dimensions (in): W 8.19 x D 0.78 x H 10.14
• Dimensions (cm): W 21 x D 2 x H 26
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 6-8 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy