Bold grains of lapis lazuli, chalcedony, green Arno, and mother of pearl have been worked to depict the iconic Ponte Vecchio, a major landmark of Florence. The elegant design is employing Renaissance techniques as well as long days of patient work. This mosaic demonstrates the expertise of the Scarpelli brothers, in particular in the strikingly-rendered reflection of the bridge on river Arno.
• Material: Lapis Lazuli, Chalcedony, Mother of Pearl, Green Arno Marble
• Dimensions (in): W 15.6 x D 1.95 x H 11.7
• Dimensions (cm): W 40 x D 5 x H 30
• Handmade in Italy
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy