A set of 3 stylish plates for four people, entirely handcrafted by the skilled artisans of Nuove Forme both in the molding of the clay, the typically Mediterranean terra rossa, and in its embellishment. The painted decoration is a modern reinterpretation of classic designs inspired by peacocks, here featuring at the center of the plates. This set, part of the Pavone Collection, includes 4 plates suitable for main courses, 4 plates for desserts or entries, and 4 bowls.
• Set: 4 Plates + 4 Dessert Plates + 4 Bowls
• Material: Terra Rossa Ceramic
• Ø-Height (Dinner Plate): 10.6 x 1 in - 27 x 2.5 cm
• Ø-Height (Dessert Plate): 9 x 0.6 in - 23 x 1.5 cm
• Ø-Height (Bowl): 6.1 x 2.8 in - 15.5 x 7 cm
• Handmade In Italy