Delicate sterling silver teaspoon handcrafted by Osanna Visconti employing the traditional lost-wax casting technique. The artisan embedded three entwined leaves on a sculpted twig acting as handle, while the bowl is made of five concentric petals, thus reminding a flower.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Dimensions (in): W 1.365 x D 0.195 x H 4.485
• Dimensions (cm): W 3.5 x D 0.5 x H 11.5
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy