This exquisite 203-page book is part of an exclusive series of 1999 numbered volumes entirely hand-made and printed on a 220 gr/mq paper. The binding is executed by hand using red-dyed leather and the finest Italian silk. The covers are in leather with a central hand-made bas-relief in copper with a gold finish. Every page is illuminated with precious gold decorations and 15 paintings made expressly. This unique book focuses on the horse and its relationship with human kind and history with essays, poems and legends (in English).
• Material: Leather, Silk, Copper, Gold
• Dimensions (in): 14.37 x 2.56 x 18.90
• Dimensions (cm): 36.5 x 6.5 x 48
• Handmade In Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy