Three-arm andelabra entirely handcrafted by master silversmiths Lisi brothers, in Florence. This large silverware piece represents a hunting scene, faturing masterfull crafted pheasants and adorned by inviting grapes. This is a one off piece for the most discerned collectors who want to add a unique touch to their table.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Dimensions (in): W 16.38 x D 11.7 x H 25.35
• Dimensions (cm): W 42 x D 30 x H 65
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy