A "memento mori" ring in yellow gold by master Venetian goldsmith Sigfrido Cipolato. The piece was decorated with a black inlay depicting two hourglasses for which was used the ancient technique of cloisonné enamel, a method dating to the Middle Ages. The protagonist of the ring is the glazed skull surrounded by 2 brown diamonds on the front. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Gold 18k, Brown Diamonds, Enamel
• Dimensions (in): W 0.897 x D 0.468 x H 1.014
• Dimensions (cm): W 2.3 x D 1.2 x H 2.6
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 2-3 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy