This is a white Carrara marble bust reproducing the bust of the Venere Capitolina statue, a sculpture dating to the 2nd century AD now hosted in the Capitoline Museums in Rome. This type of Venus belongs to the category of Venus Pudica, in which the goddess is shown hiding her nudity from the viewer. This model has countless variants and reproductions, of which the Venere Capitolina is one of the best known. In the bust sculpted by the artists of Galleria Romanelli, the focus lies on the sweet gaze of Venus as representation of ideal beauty.
• Material: White Carrara Marble
• Dimensions (in): W 11.7 x D 12.09 x H 24.57
• Dimensions (cm): W 30 x D 31 x H 63
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 10-12 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $70
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy