Striking ring in yellow gold by master Venetian goldsmith Sigfrido Cipolato. Handcrafted and decorated with a white and black inlay using the ancient technique of cloisonné enamel, a method dating to the Middle Ages. The protagonist of the piece is the glazed skull surrounded by 4 white diamonds on the front, a design inspired by "memento mori" jewels from the 16th century. Following your purchase, our Concierge will contact you to make sure you receive your perfect ring size.
• Material: Gold 18k, Diamonds, Enamel
• Dimensions (in): W 0.897 x D 0.468 x H 1.092
• Dimensions (cm): W 2.3 x D 1.2 x H 2.8
• Handmade in Italy
• Ships in 3 days
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy