Sbigoli Terrecotte Firenze

Sbigoli Terrecotte Firenze

Tuscany, Italy

Ceramist

Sbigoli Terrecotte was founded in 1857 by the Sbigoli family in the district of Sant'Ambrogio, in Florence, where their workshop was known for its expertise and high quality products, specializing in the production of tableware and furniture. In the 1920’s they moved to the area of Sant’Egidio, where the workshop is today. Still operating according to the traditional Tuscan craftsmanship of Majolica, all pieces bear a Florentine style and a one-of-a-kind flair making them irreplaceable works of art

The Collection