Polar Side Table by Michele De Lucchi - Memphis Milano
Designed for Memphis by Michele De Lucchi, this piece was created in 1984 and boasts the distinctive, postmodernist traits of this artistic group's aesthetic. The plastic laminate structure features a vertical element, decorated with a black and white pattern and highlighted with a blue cylinder at the base, supporting two yellow disks at the top, functioning as a generous display surface for any object or collectible in a contemporary living room or study.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MMPHMI-071
• Material: Plastic
• Dimensions (in): W 27.56 x D 13.78 x H 15.75
• Dimensions (cm): W 70 x D 35 x H 40
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to Australia: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy