Striulli Vetri d'Arte
Semi Rezzonico Murano Glass Chandelier
This outstanding Venetian semi Rezzonico chandelier is made by master glass blower Alberto Striulli on the island of Murano in Venice. With a rich ornamental structure, the chandelier features 18 lights individually supported by Rezzonico arms, densely decorated with delightful fruit and exquisite details. It is characterized by the particularly beautiful opaque glass flowers that are made out of hard paste, and the ruby and aquamarine details throughout. Each chandelier can be customized, is signed by the artist, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: STRIVE-001
• Material: Murano Glass
• Dimensions (in): W 62.4 x D 62.4 x H 68.25
• Dimensions (cm): W 160 x D 160 x H 175
• Handmade in Italy
Delivery & returns
• Shipping to Australia: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy