Striulli Vetri d'Arte
Ovale Murano Glass Chandelier
This outstanding Venetian semi Rezzonico chandelier is made by master craftsman Alberto Striulli on the island of Murano in Venice. With the rich ornamental structure typical of Rezzonico arms, the chandelier features 20 lights supported individually. It is characterized by the particularly beautiful 24k gold leaf that shimmers in every single piece, and the unusual oval shape which makes it ideal for hanging over a dinner table. Each chandelier can be customized, is signed by the artist, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: STRIVE-009
• Material: Murano Glass, Gold
• Dimensions (in): W 66.3 x D 39 x H 70.2
• Dimensions (cm): W 170 x D 100 x H 180
• Handmade in Italy
Delivery & returns
• Shipping to Canada: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy