Proust Armchair by Alessandro Mendini
A new edition of an internationally recognized icon, the Proust armchair was first designed by Alessandro Mendini in 1978 to furnish the Palazzo dei Diamanti in Ferrara, showcased during an exhibition entitled “Incontri ravvicinati di architettura” (Close encounters of architecture). With a striking postmodern charm, it features the traditional hand-carved and hand-painted wooden frame upholstered with a non-removable multicolor fabric echoing the frame's extravagant and majestic shape.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: IPLPME-021
• Material: Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 41.34 x D 36.61 x H 42.91
• Dimensions (cm): W 105 x D 93 x H 109
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to Switzerland: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy