This bust is part of a limited edition of only 6 pieces created in 2011 from an original model by the sculptor Raffaello Romanelli. Inspired by the famous Torso Gaddi displayed in the Classical Sculpture Room of the Uffizi Museums in Florence, this sculpture puts the emphasis on the study of anatomy and muscles. The particular pose, called "contrapposto", inspired some of the greatest artists of the Renaissance, in particular Michelangelo.
• Material: Bronze
• Dimensions (in): W 9.75 x D 5.85 x H 13.65
• Dimensions (cm): W 25 x D 15 x H 35
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 10-12 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy