This bronze sculpture is an original piece created in 2004 by Raffaello Romanelli, whose aim was to represent a moment of internal reflection thanks to the position of the body. For the piece, Raffaello Romanelli used a live model in accordance with the traditional technique of observation and simultaneous hand-modeling of a clay sculpture, the first mold for achieving the bronze piece.
• Material: Bronze
• Dimensions (in): W 12.87 x D 7.02 x H 8.19
• Dimensions (cm): W 33 x D 18 x H 21
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 10-12 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy