4 Chaise Longue À Reglage Continu By Le Corbusier & Pierre Jeanneret & Charlotte Perriand - Hairyskin
Chaise longue in hairyskin. One of Cassina’s worldwide best-sellers, the 4, Chaise Longue à reglage continu is the quintessential chaise longue, designed in 1928, and based on an in-depth exploration of reclining chairs. The three designers devised the 4, Chaise Longue à reglage continu as an expression of the concept of relaxation, with a focus on the human figure, the link between form and function being reflected in the balance between geometric purity and ergonomic intent. The stability of the lounger, whatever the angle of inclination, is provided by the rubber tubes covering the cross-bars of the underlying frame. As with the other models, the 4, Chaise Longue à reglage continu is based on measurements derived from the Modulor. Today this model is proposed again in the “full black” version, with black base, frame and upholstery.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: ACCIME-085
• Material: Leather
• Dimensions (in): W 62.99 x D 22.20 x H 27.17
• Dimensions (cm): W 160 x D 56.4 x H 69
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 10-11 weeks
• Shipping to Canada: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy