First Chair by Michele De Lucchi - Memphis Milano
Striking and bold, this chair designed by Michele De Lucchi in 1983 for Memphis will be a superb addition to a contemporary dining room, study, or entryway when used as a unique accent piece. The sophisticated design evokes planetary orbits in a combination of enameled wood and metal creating silver, blue, and black elements connecting to each other to create the seat and cut-out backrest.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MMPHMI-046
• Material: Wood, Metal
• Dimensions (in): W 23.23 x D 19.69 x H 35.43
• Dimensions (cm): W 59 x D 50 x H 90
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy