This is a pair of magnificent sterling silver candlesticks, whose main appeal lies in two mirroring putti saluting their mutual jubilance, as well as in its neoclassical lines. The neoclassical design is inspired by a Roman early 19th century model now exhibited in the Silver Museum in Florence but coming from the renowned workshop of Francesco Ossani. The pair is entirely handcrafted in Florence by the expert silversmiths of Argentiere Pagliai, who create the pieces with the traditional lost-wax molding technique and then finish them with a detailed chiseling by hand.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Dimensions (in): W 4.29 x D 4.29 x H 8.58
• Dimensions (cm): W 11 x D 11 x H 22
• Handmade in Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy