Cusi Pouf in White Mohair by Danu Chirinciuc and Daniel Nikolovski
Combining a simple silhouette with prized materials, this pouf by Danu Chirinciuc and Daniel Nikolovski makes an elegant addition to virtually any room of the house. The geometric design pays tribute to Modernist sculptor Constantin Brâncuși’s celebrated work, Infinite Column, and is upholstered in a fine white fabric weaved of exclusively selected, wool, mohair, and long-haired alpaca from northern France. Available also with two cylindrical brass handles and in other colors, ask the Concierge for additional details.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: KABIVR-032
• Material: Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 15.94 x D 15.94 x H 18.11
• Dimensions (cm): W 40.5 x D 40.5 x H 46
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to Hong Kong: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy