PS142 Low Green Armchair by Eugenio Gerli
The charm of the 1960s is evoked by the harmonious and original profile of this armchair designed in1966. Padded with polyurethane foam and upholstered with dark-green fabric, the inner metal core is completed by four practical casters allowing for freedom of movement. The central seam enlivening the backrest seals the encounter between the curves tracing the sloped profile of its backrest/armrests devoid of sharp angularities that may break the overall harmony.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: TECNCO-050
• Material: Metal Polyurethane Textiles
• Dimensions (in): W 26.77 x D 23.62 x H 26.77
• Dimensions (cm): W 68 x D 60 x H 68
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 7-8 weeks
• Shipping to Hong Kong: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy