This sculpture was inspired by the light of the sun sinking into the Mediterranean Sea. This stunning object can also be used as a vase and it is made of a unique alloy covered with a dusting of antioxidant precious metals. Its design was created in 1995 and is still part of the permanent Guido Niest Privé Collection, whose each piece is numbered and signed. The sleek and smooth surface of this vase can be customized with engravings upon request.
• Material: Silver-Metal Alloy
• Dimensions (in): 10.2 x 11.8 x 5.5
• Dimensions (cm): 26 x 30 x 14
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 4-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy