A graceful and eye-catching base distinguishes this elegant and majestic table of the Quartier Latin Collection. Combining hand-beveled and hand-engraved antiqued mirror with glossy black-lacquered wood, the round top rests on three gracefully curving legs whose silhouette is reminiscent of a swan's neck, hence the name "cigno" (Italian for swan). The delicate floral engravings along the legs and the pyramid along the border of the top and base, add an Art Deco flair to this statement-making piece.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: RIVAVE-144
• Material: Wood Mirrored glass
• Dimensions (in): W 51.57 x D 51.57 x H 30.31
• Dimensions (cm): W 131 x D 131 x H 77
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1 week
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy