Ferdinando Side Table
This striking coffee table combines a modern design with the use of precious marbles traditionally used by the Medici family during the Florentine Ranaissance. Versatile and minimalist, this piece will make a statement in any decor. Its base is made of glossy Portoro marble that was assembled and polished by hand. The structure is also polished by hand and made of brass, which adds a warm glow to the dark hue of the marble. The top is covered in a thin layer of an innovative ceramics that is highly resistant to scratches and heat.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: PAIRVB-002
• Material: Marble, Brass, Ceramics
• Dimensions (in): W 15.75 x D 15.75 x H 23.62
• Dimensions (cm): W 40 x D 40 x H 60
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 5-6 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy