Padded Armchair 1953 by Carlo De Carli
The original design for the piece was executed by Carlo De Carli, master Italian designer. In 2011 La Permanente Mobili Cantù revived the luxurious piece of furniture in celebration of the designer's 100th birthday, along with other exemplary furniture pieces. The structure of this armchair is in solid poplar wood and flexible multi-layer poplar. Polyurethane foam cushions were used for the seat and back, covered in a soft wool lining. The legs are in nickel-plated brass.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: LAPECO-006
• Material: Poplar wood, Polyurethane
• Dimensions (in): W 31.89 x D 31.89 x H 31.89
• Dimensions (cm): W 81 x D 81 x H 81
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 13-14 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy