Ilario Innocenti and Giorgio Laboratore designed this contemporary stool made of two bent metal tubes running parallel around the seat and underneath it to support it. The iron structure is complemented with brass screws at the end of the tubes that enrich this simple piece of furniture. Versatile and highly functional, this stool will be ideal in a contemporary setting, and can be used in any room of the house, including the entryway and the bathroom.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: MINGPD-022
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Iron, Brass
• Dimensions (in): W 14.57 x D 14.37 x H 18.31
• Dimensions (cm): W 37 x D 36.5 x H 46.5
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 9-10 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy