Steel Armchair with Footrest 1969 by Carlo De Carli
This exquisite armchair with matching footrest was presented by the Architecture University of Milan in 2011, paying homage to master Italian designer Carlo De Carli, to which this original design belongs. Both pieces in this set were crafted using round nickel plated steel rods which were curved to hug the cushions on top. The plush cushions used for both the armchair and the footrest are in doubled polyurethane foam lined in luxurious leather. This set will provide comfortable seating and complement any decor.
Details & dimensions
• Product reference: LAPECO-025
• Download: Tearsheet
• Material: Leather, Steel
• Dimensions (in): W 41.34 x D 34.65 x H 23.62
• Dimensions (cm): W 105 x D 88 x H 60
• Handmade In Italy
Delivery & returns
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 13-14 weeks
• Shipping to United States: (Curbside)
• White glove or special needs?
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy