This masterfully-executed silver ewer was handcrafted by Pestelli using the traditional lost-wax casting technique. These objects, called "acquamanile", were used in the Middle Ages as water containers to be used specifically for washing hands. For this one-off piece, Pestelli chose a typical medieval design depicting a noble lion whose mouth gives way to the protruding spout.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Dimensions (in): W 7.02 x D 2.73 x H 8.97
• Dimensions (cm): W 18 x D 7 x H 23
• Handmade in Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy