This exquisite 215-page book is part of an exclusive series of 199 numbered volumes entirely hand-made and printed on a 220 gr/mq paper. The binding is executed by hand using blue-dyed leather and the finest Italian silk. The cover is in leather with a central bas-relief in copper with a gold finish. This book is adorned with 12 reproductions of paintings by Italian maestro Guttuso. This unique object contains excerpts from the Aeneid by Virgil in Latin with its Italian translation (English translation available upon request).
• Material: Leather, Silk, Copper, Gold
• Dimensions (in): 14.17 x 2.56 x 18.90
• Dimensions (cm): 36 x 6.5 x 48
• Handmade In Italy
• Handcrafted for you, ships in 1-2 weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy