A sculpture in precious white Carrara marble reproducing the Torso Gaddi, the famous fragmentary sculpture displayed in the Uffizi Museums in Florence, which inspired many great artists of the Renaissance, including Michelangelo. Just like in the Renaissance, the piece is hand-carved from a Carrara marble block by skilled artists lead by Raffaello Romanelli in his Galleria in Florence. The Torso Gaddi has enjoyed a centuries-long success thanks to its emphasis on the study of anatomy and muscles, expressed in the peculiar pose called "contrapposto".
• Material: White Carrara Marble
• Dimensions (in): W 20.28 x D 15.6 x H 37.05
• Dimensions (cm): W 52 x D 40 x H 95
• Handmade in Italy
• Shipping to United States: FREE
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy