This exquisite 253-page book is part of an exclusive series of 499 numbered volumes entirely hand-made and printed on a 220 gr/mq paper. The binding is executed by hand using blue-dyed leather and the finest Italian silk. The two covers are in leather with a central hand-made bas-relief in copper with a gold finish. This unique book contains Napoleon's autobiography in Italian (English translation available upon request) along with official documents written by the emperor. This precious object is adorned with 82 incisions.
• Material: Leather, Silk, Copper, Gold
• Dimensions (in): 12.60 x 2.36 x 16.93
• Dimensions (cm): 32 x 6 x 43
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 3-4 Weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy