This exquisite 234-page book is part of an exclusive series of 1999 numbered volumes entirely hand-made and printed on a 220 gr/mq paper. The binding is executed by hand using red-dyed leather and the finest Italian silk. The two covers are in leather with a central hand-made bas-relief in copper with a gold finish. This unique book narrates in Italian the history of the city of Rome (English translation available upon request) and it is adorned with 75 incisions and 15 lithographies depicting the city.
• Material: Leather, Silk, Copper, Gold
• Dimensions (in): 13.66 x 2.36 x 20.28
• Dimensions (cm): 34.7 x 6 x 51.5
• Handmade In Italy
• Ships in 2-3 Weeks
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy