This exquisite 333-page book is part of an exclusive series of 50 numbered volumes entirely hand-made and printed on photographic paper with 200 photos by the great photographer Yann Arthus-Bertrand. The binding is executed by hand using red-dyed leather and the finest Italian silk. The two covers are in leather with a central hand-made bas-relief in copper with a gold finish. This unique book in English depicts the most important types of horses in the world and their relationship with men. This precious objects comes with a red velvet box.
• Material: Leather, Silk, Copper, Gold, Velvet
• Dimensions (in): 14.37 x 1.97 x 6.89
• Dimensions (cm): 36.5 x 5 x 17.5
• Handmade In Italy
• Ready to ship
• Shipping to United States: $100
• Changed your mind? Read our return policy